Connect to your inner radiance with Life Cykel’s Shiitake Double Extract.
Shiitake mushroom extract is recognized for its potential health properties including cardiovascular health, as well as for skin and hair. 1
Shiitake has been found to prevent sclerosis (hardening) of the arteries and support cardiovascular health. 2
As for helping skin and hair, Shiitake extract is known to help protect skin by improving elasticity, as well as produce vitamin D which is important for the skin. 3
Some of our customers include: beauticians, dermatologists self lovers, nutritionists, naturopaths, perfectionists, models, actors, radiant people, inner beauty babes, sensual people, gods and goddesses.
Directions: Add directly to your coffee, smoothie, tea, soup broth or water in the evening for best results.
Life Cykel Shiitake extracts have been engineered and created locally in Byron Bay, NSW.
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 1ml twice a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Lentinula Edodes (Lentinula E. Mycelial Biomass, Lentinula E. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
Serving Size: 1ml (2/5 of Dropper)
- Cosmetic Benefits of Natural Ingredients: Mushrooms, Feverfew, Tea, and Wheat Complex. Whitney P. Bowe MD. Journal Of Drugs in Dermatology 2013. SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY.
- Rahman, M. A., Abdullah, N., & Aminudin, N. (2016). Lentinula edodes (shiitake mushroom): An assessment of in vitro anti-atherosclerotic bio-functionality. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. doi:10.1016/j.sjbs.2016.01.021
- Keegan, R.-J. H., Lu, Z., Bogusz, J. M., Williams, J. E., & Holick, M. F. (2013). Photobiology of vitamin D in mushrooms and its bioavailability in humans. Dermato-Endocrinology, 5(1), 165–176. doi:10.4161/derm.23321