Take it easy with Life Cykel’s Reishi Double Extract
Kick back and relax with Life Cykel’s Reishi mushroom extract. Reishi mushroom extracts are commonly used for immune system support, reducing stress and anxiety, blood pressure management, and liver support.
The sugars, called polysaccharides, found in Reishi mushrooms are said to have immunomodulatory effects, which means they can help the immune system by either stimulating it, or reducing it when it is overactive. 1
Reishi mushrooms have also been shown to have anti-ageing properties. Research suggests that anti-ageing effects occur through anti-oxidation, immune system improvement and preventing neuron degeneration. 2
Some of our customers include: chillers, relaxers, deep breathers, meditators, yoga and Pilates practitioners, mystics, bohemians, surfers, channelers, people in flow, gardeners, kind people, missionaries and musicians.
Directions: Add squirt (1 ml) of Reishi extract directly to your coffee, smoothie, tea, soup broth or water in the evening for best results.
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 1ml twice a day)
- Engineered in Byron Bay, Australia
- Grown and extracted in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Ganoderma lucidium (Ganoderma lucidium Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
Serving Size: 1ml (2/5 of Dropper)
- Xu, Z., Chen, X., Zhong, Z., Chen, L., & Wang, Y. (2011). Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides: Immunomodulation and Potential Anti-Tumor Activities. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 39(01), 15–27. doi:10.1142/s0192415x11008610
- Chen HS, Tsai YF, Lin S, Lin CC, Khoo KH, Lin CH, Wong CH (2004). Studies on the immuno-modulating and anti-tumor activities of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) polysaccharides. Bioorg Med Chem, 12: 5595-601.